- First of all, the Steamy Rebel Supporters did an awesome job, finding their way to a number of points
to cheer us on! Thank you to Johnny Coco, Sit Down, Shidingo (is there an official spelling?), Silent, Megaphone,
Deanna & Grant. Banners, silly UD hats, and all.
- I would not consider this a "PR" course due to some nasty downhills and some uphills at very inopportune times!
I'll take a flat course like Chicago or Delaware any day. Weather, however, was spectacular.
- Olab came in with an awesome 3:04:02 PR and must have drank any beer there was at the finish, because there
was none for the rest of us.
- Tuckin also got a PR, but more importantly Megaphone would probably want you to know that he wore a dress shirt
for half the race.
- All six Rebels finished and we were all very happy to see the finish. The ups and downs contributed to some
very sore legs.